Social Media Contest Rules
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Meta.
- This contest is hosted by the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region in partnership with PeakRadar, Sasquatch Cookies, Josh & Johns Ice Cream, and Local Relic.
- This campaign will run from October 12, 2023 12:00 am MDT to October 21, 2023 at 11:59 pm MDT.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Participants must be 21 or older to enter, and a legal U.S. resident. The winner must be able to claim the prize in person from the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region at 121 S Tejon St # 111, Colorado Springs, CO 80903 during business hours by November 15, 2023.
- To enter, you must have an Instagram account and follow @PeakRadar, @Sasquatch.cookies, @JoshAndJohns, and @LocalRelic. You must also comment on any giveaway post from any of the four brands and tag a friend in the comment. Each comment featuring a tagged user of an active account will be an entry into the contest. Bonus entries can be acquired if participants share the giveaway post to their story and tag @PeakRadar.
- The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator to select from the eligible participants.
- The winner will be announced by November 5, 2023 and contacted via Instagram comments and direct message to claim their prize.
- The winner is responsible for picking up the prize at the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region at 121 S Tejon St # 111, Colorado Springs, CO 80903 by November 15, 2023 during normal business hours. A driver’s license to provide age and identity will be required for pickup of the prize.